Stick together - Fight together - Win together
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Sign up and apply to join Enemy Crew or Skill Methodz
Welcome to the home of Enemy Crew  and  Skill Methodz Crew

Share | 
 

 [Everyone] RECRUIT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaniQ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver

PostSubject: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:02 pm

RECRUIT MORE PEOPLE PLEASE BECAUSE IF WE DONT HAVE MUCH PEOPLE IN THIS WEBSITE iT WILl shUT Down soo PLEASE RECRUIT MORE PLAYERS TO THIS WEBSITE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enemycrew.ogameteam.net
RageTech
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 127
Join date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 pm

OH NOO EVERYONE BUILD AS MUCH ACCOUNTS AS YOU CAN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TriloGytOw
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:51 pm

paniq fuck man who are ninja kami y call u in the sS zombie server and u dont answer to em WHO FUCK IS HIM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaniQ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:15 pm

TriloGytOw wrote:
paniq fuck man who are ninja kami y call u in the sS zombie server and u dont answer to em WHO FUCK IS HIM?
His the new member trilo me and ragetech invited him in we need as much members as possible tooo sooo chill trilo we invited him in i didnt know u were pro trilo i just invited you in
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enemycrew.ogameteam.net
TriloGytOw
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:17 pm

PaniQ wrote:
TriloGytOw wrote:
paniq fuck man who are ninja kami y call u in the sS zombie server and u dont answer to em WHO FUCK IS HIM?
His the new member trilo me and ragetech invited him in we need as much members as possible tooo sooo chill trilo we invited him in i didnt know u were pro trilo i just invited you in

yes but we need a test we need pro players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaniQ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver

PostSubject: DUDE LISTEN   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:24 pm

no his in the team not in scriim team dont you get it dude
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enemycrew.ogameteam.net
TriloGytOw
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:25 pm

PaniQ wrote:
no his in the team not in scriim team dont you get it dude
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i get it Very Happy xDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaniQ
Admin
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 27
Location : Vancouver

PostSubject: LOLOLLOL   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Ok good man cause thats waht we need trilo ok thats what we need just recruit players in not in scrim team if they sign up for scrim team then u can reject that if there noob
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://enemycrew.ogameteam.net
TriloGytOw
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 89
Join date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:28 pm

PaniQ wrote:
Ok good man cause thats waht we need trilo ok thats what we need just recruit players in not in scrim team if they sign up for scrim team then u can reject that if there noob
final question:my admin?D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obey-vn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: Durr   Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 am

Why will it be shut down if noone joins? and Will we still be using the other website?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ninja Kami



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-07-14

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:07 am

whats the test for the scrim team? cuz i think i got what it takes Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
5tr0k3



Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 20
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:30 pm

TriloGytOw wrote:
PaniQ wrote:
TriloGytOw wrote:
paniq fuck man who are ninja kami y call u in the sS zombie server and u dont answer to em WHO FUCK IS HIM?
His the new member trilo me and ragetech invited him in we need as much members as possible tooo sooo chill trilo we invited him in i didnt know u were pro trilo i just invited you in

yes but we need a test we need pro players
am i pro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
5tr0k3



Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-07-13
Age : 20
Location : texas

PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:31 pm

RageTech wrote:
OH NOO EVERYONE BUILD AS MUCH ACCOUNTS AS YOU CAN!!!
dp we hav too Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obey-vn
Admin
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 22
Location : California

PostSubject: ...   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 pm

Stop posting useless shit that do not relate to the matter at hand. If you want to talk/ask about other things,start a new post in the section it belongs to..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Everyone] RECRUIT   

Back to top Go down
 
[Everyone] RECRUIT
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Teddy Bass ~ New Recruit/Character/Demigod :P
» New recruit's arrival
» A New Recruit? [Shini]
» A New Recruit [Samantha/Open]
» Recruit!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnemyCrew :: Enemy Crew :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: