Stick together - Fight together - Win together

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home of Enemy Crew  and  Skill Methodz Crew

Share | 

How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl :) Important 4 admins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl :) Important 4 admins    Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:44 am

Hi Guys My another tutiols Will Describe That How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl Smile Important 4 admins .....
So Lets Get Started:

Spec the player the who is reported as hacker , then see is he do that things:

1- Shooting at wall when he see some one hiding or heard his foot steps {Not Hacker .. He Is Pro, Don't ban}

2- Shooting at wall when he DIDN'T see some one hiding or heard his foot steps {waller .. Spec Him and try Lucia Hallucination on him , if he shot on his shadow he will be hacker or want to kill him .. like the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBoeDn9hSo&feature=related he must be a hacker .. so ban him}

3- have a unbelievable Speed . he is hacker 100% { ban him } https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAGS42WQ1UI

4- have No-Recoil in the gun when he shot that mean he use a Anti-Recoil = {Hacker Ban him} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhJsIVk5__4

5- he always shot at the head that mean he is a aimboter = {Hacker Ban Him}

6- there is some places it's famous by if u shot throw it u gonna hit the enemy .. like dd2 in the B bomb site {not a hacker Don't ban}

7- Any one use steam in nMe servers and hack is gonna banned automatically cuz the server will have VAC secured

8- any player have auto message like "370HooK or Fx.Fighter or BaDboY V.( )" or any think like that is a HACKER so ban him and don't wait.

9- the player hand in the game is Shaking that mean he use a aimbot cheat .. { Hacker Ban Him }

i hope to like these ways .. leave ur reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TriloGytOw

PostSubject: Re: How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl :) Important 4 admins    Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:35 pm

yes all u say is true i shot in some place when the people everytime camp and i get banned and i'm not hack only i know where the people like camp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl :) Important 4 admins    Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 pm

Btw what are the commands for admins?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
5tr0k3

PostSubject: haxs   Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

hah about the nme hacker auto ban them um wut if they hav vac proof hacks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TriloGytOw

PostSubject: Re: How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl :) Important 4 admins    Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:30 pm

5tr0k3 wrote:
hah about the nme hacker auto ban them um wut if they hav vac proof hacks
i dont think nMe need antihack cuz is new and we are dont going to have much people every time the server is going to have admin and I THINK any nMe is hack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
exotyc

PostSubject: Re: How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl :) Important 4 admins    Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:54 pm

oo hackers? daniel is hacker : Sik3y he use cd disabler lol ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl :) Important 4 admins    

Back to top Go down

How To Know The Hackers From the Pro ppl :) Important 4 admins
Page 1 of 1