EnemyCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stick together - Fight together - Win together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home of Enemy Crew  and  Skill Methodz Crew

Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
obey-vn
Admin
obey-vn

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:56 am

Reply to this Topic
Be sure you've signed up for |nMe| or ^eXa

Ingame name:
Email:
MSN:
Reason for being moderator:
Do you have basic php, html knowledge?
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Assasinator's Application   Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:57 am

Ingame name:*eXa ^The Assasinator [ + ][ a ]
Email: yabhijitdutta66@yahoo.co.in
MSN: yabhijitdutta66@yahoo.co.in
Reason for being moderator: [b] I want to be a moderator. Although I have limited computer access I think that I would make a good moderator.

In chat, I would help prevent people from spamming and flaming up the chatroom. I mean, who needs that? It damages the computer. Plus it annoys people. I want to make at least the chatroom safe for minors, so let's all juts have fun, huh?

I have also been a member here for longer than 6 months (it's been over a year) and I'm over 14. 15 is me. Yes, THIS TIME I actually read the rules and regulations for becoming a moderator.

I believe that, if you give me time, I can build up my posts, and become successful on the forums. I will try my best to be as polite and respectful as I can. I realize that the privilege of telling people exactly what you want to is taken away when you become a moderator, but I don't have a problem with all that many people on this site (one or two at the most), and I have lots of friends on here that can vouche for me and say that I'm a good guy.

I also show excellent grammar skills, and also use good spelling skills in the forums and chat. If I mess up, I always edit the post or correct my mistake on chat. I sometimes mess up because I tend to type a little bit TOO fast

Someone asked me in my previous application what I would do if people didn't follow the rules. It's simple actually. If they continued, I would just have to "ban them from chat for the rest of the day", or "not allow them to post on the forums for the rest of the day". But I please ask that everyone obeys the rules.

I want to help fellow moderators on this site, and I believe that I can be VERY helpful, instead of just being a nuisance (spelling?).

So before I bore you to tears...

Thank you for reading through my application, and I hope that you choose me to be a moderator with this application.

Sincerely Yours,
Yabhijit Dutta

Do you have basic php, html knowledge: yeah i have done a course of 2 yrs!
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 am

First off you said that no spamming and flaming on the chat. BARELY ANYONE IS ON IN THE CHAT,You haven't yet been decided to be in the crew,and you said NOTHING about basic php and html knowledge.
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 am

RageTech wrote:
First off you said that no spamming and flaming on the chat. BARELY ANYONE IS ON IN THE CHAT,You haven't yet been decided to be in the crew,and you said NOTHING about basic php and html knowledge.

yeah i thought it was changto but it is ordinardy chat sry for that and if u see i have done a course of 2 yrs of HTML and pHp!
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 am

Oh, you have another error. Msn is not @yahoo.
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 am

Aw Sry it is hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1