EnemyCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stick together - Fight together - Win together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home of Enemy Crew  and  Skill Methodz Crew

Getting fucking Bored here...!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

Getting fucking Bored here...! Empty
PostSubject: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:41 am

Hey guys
Well I wanna say because We Guys r not Regular and No other member is joining Our So What Should We Do???? reply

ONLY FOR 5rok3: Dude If U r In SM So Fuckoff From Here. We Dont Need U.!
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:38 pm

I suggest scrimming alot. Enter tournaments. stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
5tr0k3

PostSubject: sory bro   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 am

yabhijitdutta66 wrote:
Hey guys
Well I wanna say because We Guys r not Regular and No other member is joining Our So What Should We Do???? reply

sorry even tho ur my friend i have to do this
HOW CAN A HOT GIRL LIKE A FAT ASS LIKE U!!!!!!!! THAT DONT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!
MAYBE HER DAD OR MUM PICKED HER FOR U!!!
MAN, SHE PROBALLY HATES U SHE PROBALLY THINKING IN HER HEAD "WHY DID I HAVE TO GO OUT WITH THIS GUY?" I MEAN LOOK AT YOU U PROBALLY PLAY CS 1.6 THAN SPENDING MOR TIME WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, GIVE ME REASON TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!
UOMO, I ONLY COME HERE BECUZ FOR MY FRIENDZ! IN SM IM NOT USE TO IT SO I KINDA MISS DITCHING U GUYS BUT U PROB HATE ME OK!!! I MEAN RAGE TECH CUSSED ME BY SAYING "U LEARNING ITALIAN AND HE SAID I GOT SOME ITALIAN TOO BITCH................................................................................FRIEND" THATS WUT HE SAID TO ME I THINK BUT ATLEAST HE CARES THAT IM STILL HIS FRIEND AT THE END OF THAT SENTENCE! MERDA!!!
LOOK JUST FORGET WE EVER MET OK YABH!!
Sad Sad Sad Sad
sorry...............
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:15 am

5tr0k3 wrote:
yabhijitdutta66 wrote:
Hey guys

sorry even tho ur my friend i have to do this
HOW CAN A HOT GIRL LIKE A FAT ASS LIKE U!!!!!!!! THAT DONT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!
MAYBE HER DAD OR MUM PICKED HER FOR U!!!
MAN, SHE PROBALLY HATES U SHE PROBALLY THINKING IN HER HEAD "WHY DID I HAVE TO GO OUT WITH THIS GUY?" I MEAN LOOK AT YOU U PROBALLY PLAY CS 1.6 THAN SPENDING MOR TIME WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, GIVE ME REASON TO PROVE ME WRONG!!!
UOMO, I ONLY COME HERE BECUZ FOR MY FRIENDZ! IN SM IM NOT USE TO IT SO I KINDA MISS DITCHING U GUYS BUT U PROB HATE ME OK!!! I MEAN RAGE TECH CUSSED ME BY SAYING "U LEARNING ITALIAN AND HE SAID I GOT SOME ITALIAN TOO BITCH................................................................................FRIEND" THATS WUT HE SAID TO ME I THINK BUT ATLEAST HE CARES THAT IM STILL HIS FRIEND AT THE END OF THAT SENTENCE! MERDA!!!
LOOK JUST FORGET WE EVER MET OK YABH!!
Sad Sad Sad Sad
sorry...............

U r A Crazy Bitch..! This Document Is Between U And Me Not My Girlfriend And My PArent..! Idoit! Fool Stupid..
U know What For Only One Sentence U R Writting So Big And This Clan Understand English Not Italian.!
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Geez calm down! Stroke, some people have something going on in their lives. apparently possibly Ass/Assasin(Very Happy) has nothing going on. You dont know how they act in real life than online. I act totally different online than in real life. AND AS FOR YOU ASS/ASSASSIN Stroke is checking on Enemy like i am. Stroke still has friends ( MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) in enemy so he comes to check up on them Very Happy a true Enemy WOULD NEVER ACT SUCH A WAY TO A FORMER ENEMY. PS. Stroke i said Itatlian.........friends. not Bitch......friends. Very Happy!!
Back to top Go down
5tr0k3

PostSubject: D:   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:55 pm

RageTech wrote:
Geez calm down! Stroke, some people have something going on in their lives. apparently possibly Ass/Assasin(Very Happy) has nothing going on. You dont know how they act in real life than online. I act totally different online than in real life. AND AS FOR YOU ASS/ASSASSIN Stroke is checking on Enemy like i am. Stroke still has friends ( MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) in enemy so he comes to check up on them Very Happy a true Enemy WOULD NEVER ACT SUCH A WAY TO A FORMER ENEMY. PS. Stroke i said Itatlian.........friends. not Bitch......friends. Very Happy!!
thx bro trilo is my friend and yahb to sorry yahb but why say fuckk off??!?!?

look i am sad cuz the girl of my dreams rejected me! i asked her out infront of my friends and SHE SAID NO WAY!! AND MADE VOMIT NOISE! every1 said oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooi got rjected and embarrased at the same time god damnit!@@@!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Next time. Do it privately. And make sure you grab her breasts Lololololololololol
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:26 am

Well 5stroke I Am REALLY REALLY Sorry for My Bad Behaviour Because I am Sad As nMe Is Not Getting Server..!!
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:09 pm

I thought you were sharing a server with a clan called IDGS or something like that
Back to top Go down
5tr0k3

PostSubject: hhah   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 pm

RageTech wrote:
Next time. Do it privately. And make sure you grab her breasts Lololololololololol
ahahh not going to do it but thx for da tip! :DD i would do it if she wasnt with her friends for once!!!!!
i had no patience i said in my mind "god damn thats it i am doing it!!"
even tho she rejected me and caused total humilation she still stares at me and has feeeling for me
Back to top Go down
5tr0k3

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:46 pm

yabhijitdutta66 wrote:
Well 5stroke I Am REALLY REALLY Sorry for My Bad Behaviour Because I am Sad As nMe Is Not Getting Server..!!
yep me too bro sorry we act like this never happened ok RIGHT RAGETECH??????
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 am

RageTech wrote:
I thought you were sharing a server with a clan called IDGS or something like that

Gone Mad Bro??
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:28 am

5tr0k3 wrote:
yabhijitdutta66 wrote:

Yeah We shoud forget the PAST Bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 pm

5tr0k3 wrote:
yabhijitdutta66 wrote:

Why right me? IM ALWAYS RIGHT
Back to top Go down
TriloGytOw

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:36 pm

why everytime u make a fight here i lost mypc and cuz i was inactive here is a fight i lways was thinkin i can trust u yahby and stroke GTFOand get a life
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:02 am

TriloGytOw wrote:
why everytime u make a fight here i lost mypc and cuz i was inactive here is a fight i lways was thinkin i can trust u yahby and stroke GTFOand get a life

Bro It was not a fight it Was just a quaral Dont Worry Every thing Is Fine Bro xD!
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:22 pm

No need to be mean to Stroke. You never told me to GTFO. And im pretty sure that will happen soon
Back to top Go down
5tr0k3

PostSubject: wtf   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:34 pm

TriloGytOw wrote:
look WHOS TALKING TUB OF SHIT!!!!!
STUPID FAT ASS NO WONDER U LOST UR PC
IT WAS TIME UR FATASS NEED STOP SITING ON A GOD DAMN CHAIR AND WHAT ELSE UR CHAIR BROKE TOO!!?!??!!? THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS GOD DAMN1?!!!!!
Back to top Go down
5tr0k3

PostSubject: thx   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:35 pm

RageTech wrote:
No need to be mean to Stroke. You never told me to GTFO. And im pretty sure that will happen soon
thx bro Smile
Back to top Go down
TriloGytOw

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:42 pm

RageTech wrote:
nah i dont think so
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Eeeh pretty sure a new member might. But what can i say? I'm a noob. Lul.
Back to top Go down
TriloGytOw

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:02 pm

RageTech wrote:
Eeeh pretty sure a new member might. But what can i say? I'm a noob. Lul.

Lal D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting fucking Bored here...!   Getting fucking Bored here...! Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting fucking Bored here...!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnemyCrew :: Enemy Crew :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: