EnemyCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stick together - Fight together - Win together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home of Enemy Crew  and  Skill Methodz Crew

Operator Application [READ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PaniQ
Admin
PaniQ

Operator Application [READ] Empty
PostSubject: Operator Application [READ]   Operator Application [READ] EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:57 am

inGame Name:
Email:
Who recommends you:
Why do you want to be Operator:
Why should we let you be Operator:
How many hours do you play Counter Strike 1.6 a day:

Back to top Go down
http://enemycrew.ogameteam.net
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Assasianator's Application   Operator Application [READ] EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:40 am

inGame Name: |nMe| The Assasiantor [ + ]
Email: yabhijitdutta66@yahoo.co.in
Who recommends you: Steven Steer
Why do you want to be Operator: Because I Want to help nMe Clan To Be A Best Clan In the world......
Why should we let you be Operator: Well because if u make me a operator then i ll do something special for the clan that will help other player and some noobs to overcome thier consequences
How many hours do you play Counter Strike 1.6 a day: Not daily But Alternate days Hours-1 hr. practice in expert bots and 2 hrs.-play
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application [READ]   Operator Application [READ] EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 am

Who is Steven Steer? Were already the best clan in the world! And operators don't give out consequences. If a player is embarassing nMe then the operator tells them to stop. If they don't, the operator go to Co Leader or Leader to see what to do.
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application [READ]   Operator Application [READ] EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:10 am

RageTech wrote:
Who is Steven Steer? Were already the best clan in the world! And operators don't give out consequences. If a player is embarassing nMe then the operator tells them to stop. If they don't, the operator go to Co Leader or Leader to see what to do.

Dude Learn english!! I said that the player who r weak in counter strike will overcome their mistakes and i ll teach them how to and what to do... for teaching i ll use SKe Server beacuse i am an admin in all servers...
and steven steer is Milk steve ( co-leader )...
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application [READ]   Operator Application [READ] EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 am

You didn't exactly explain it all clearly. You said "i ll do something special for the clan that will help other player and some noobs to overcome thier consequences" Says nothing about weak.
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

PostSubject: My mistake   Operator Application [READ] EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:56 am

Oh rgetech i got ur point!!! u mean operator means HR in the clan:? HR=Human resource that if a player comes for some help then i ll can sort out???
Back to top Go down
RageTech

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application [READ]   Operator Application [READ] EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:03 am

Yes and if a player is like yelling at someone tell them to stop. If they dont listen come to the Co leaders or Leader. And if they ask for help and you dont know then come to co leader and Leader
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operator Application [READ]   Operator Application [READ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Operator Application [READ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnemyCrew :: nMe| Applications :: Operator application-
Jump to: