EnemyCrew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stick together - Fight together - Win together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the home of Enemy Crew  and  Skill Methodz Crew

ramadan (muslim holiday)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5tr0k3

ramadan (muslim holiday) Empty
PostSubject: ramadan (muslim holiday)   ramadan (muslim holiday) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:23 am

any1 muslim here?? anywas

Ramadan- is a muslim holiday which starts today u wake up at 4 or 5 a.m to eat some breakfast so in the evening or afternoon u wont be hungry ur not allowed to eat till its 8:32 pm at night yes sometimes its painful but u fight throug it ramadan ends in september 3 i think at tht end of day theres another holiday called eid

its to celebrate for all those days of ramadan u get money make partys they are fun good food its like a all u can eat buffet

Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yabhijitdutta66

yabhijitdutta66

ramadan (muslim holiday) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ramadan (muslim holiday)   ramadan (muslim holiday) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 am

5tr0k3 wrote:
any1 muslim here?? anywas

Ramadan- is a muslim holiday which starts today u wake up at 4 or 5 a.m to eat some breakfast so in the evening or afternoon u wont be hungry ur not allowed to eat till its 8:32 pm at night yes sometimes its painful but u fight throug it ramadan ends in september 3 i think at tht end of day theres another holiday called eid

its to celebrate for all those days of ramadan u get money make partys they are fun good food its like a all u can eat buffet

Smile Very Happy

yeah i know but i am not a Muslim but Indian and ish u A Very Happy Ramdan and see the moon!
Back to top Go down

ramadan (muslim holiday)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EnemyCrew :: Enemy Crew :: News And Announcements-
Jump to: